Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Cline Family

I'm blessed with great friends.  Once again, this is one of my favorite families.

Tami & I have known each other since our oldest kids were in the same Preschool class (they're in 7th grade now).  Sometimes when we need to get things done, we borrow each other's kids because honestly, 4 boys playing is no more than our original two... in fact, it's almost better -- we don't see them at all when they're all together!  :)

I digress... I had so much fun on this shoot!  There is a property for sale here in town that has THE best barn on it's lot.  I obtained permission to use the property, and off we went.  I seriously want this barn!!

After we played around the small farm, we headed down the road to the Fire Station.  Tommy is a local firefighter, and okay I'll admit it...  I was in awe of the Fire Station.  Those are our local heroes!!  I appreciate EVERYTHING they do!!  

My heart gushed as Tommy showed his boys how to put on his fire gear... and then they each put on the gear - that had their dad's name on the back.

After the shoot was over, I was able to get a memento by posing on the firetruck as well.  This will be a shoot that I'll always remember.  Not just because of the company, but because of what it meant to me.  :)




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment