Monday, November 21, 2011

The Parker Family

The Parker Brothers... no, not the board game people, the little guys otherwise known as Cade & Broc.  OMG... what CUTIE-PIES!!

I've known Cade & Broc's mom, Stacy, for quite a while now.  She was one of the First Grade teachers when my oldest was in First Grade.  While she's no longer at that school, we've stayed in touch over the years -- and, she's super-sweet.  :)

I've seen her boys grow up via Facebook, and now I had the opportunity to see them in person.  And, they are SO. MUCH. FUN.!!

I have to say, for being boys, they were very willing to smile for me.  While Cade was more shy with his,

Broc let them flow freely!!

We had fun finding our way through the trails at the park.  The boys showed their awesome throwing skills at the creek.  Man, they've got good arms!  I mean, seriously.  I see baseball careers for both of them!  They're awesome!  We spent some time by the creek to do some fun pictures.


I was just happy to see that brothers all act the same.  They love each other one minute, and the next, they break out in a wrestling match.  I see this on a daily basis at my house.  :)

It was a fun day with the Parker's!  They are such cuties!  Oh, and their mommy is pretty darn cool, too.  :)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment