Monday, November 7, 2011

The Stephens Family

I really wish that my blog could play music.  I'm fairly certain that "It's a small world" would be playing in the background.

Facebook has been such a blessing.  I've gotten reconnected with so many people from my past - Elementary School, Jr. High, High School, College...

 I met Megan in High School.  We were both cheerleaders (go HHS!) - she was a Freshman when I was a Senior.  She was always so sweet -- and not a thing has changed.  She's still just as sweet!  And her family?  Well, it's pretty awesome.  :)

I headed to West Lafayette, and was able to photograph Megan's family at my parents' farm.  It was a little chilly that morning, but we forged through it!  Everyone kept jackets on right up until they needed to pose. Ah, the things we do for pictures...

Megan & her husband Scott are so sweet together.

Their kids, Derrek, Chelsea and Brayden are so sweet!

Derrek brought his girlfriend, Elisha, along.  She's just as sweet... and was freezing!  ;)

It was a great day for pictures, and it was so great to catch up with Megan and her family.  She's a lucky girl!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment