Monday, November 7, 2011

The York Family

The York family came to me via my mom.  Last summer, my mom had an emergency dental situation, and Dr. York (Kristin) was able to help her.  After spending many appointments together, my mom told me all kinds of wonderful things about Kristin!

I was so grateful to finally meet this family after all of the help Kristin has given my mom.  Kristin & Dave are great together.


 Their girls, Ella & Aubrey are just precious!  :)  I had never photographed twins before, and I had a ball!  I love their personalities - and love to watch them in action!


I photographed the York family at my parents' farm.  I think the girls wore themselves out running around the property!  I'm almost afraid to ask if more than one stain stick was needed for any grass stains!  ;)

I had so much fun with this family!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment