Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Thompson's

I know you're probably sick of me saying that I just love all of my clients, but I really DO!  I love that I get to spend time with people and listen to their stories.

Vern & Sharon are pretty special.  And not just because Sharon is the mom of one of my best friends (see the Cline family in the previous post... it's Tami's mom!).  ;)  They are such fun people!  And as I've said earlier, the world is just getting smaller.  Vern's son works at the base where my husband does.  We're all connected in such small ways.  I love it!

Vern & Sharon wanted a mini-session... just to get some pictures for a Christmas Card.  I was only too happy to do this.  They're such great people!  We went to a small park in Westfield that I had driven by probably a million times in the last 10 years, and just really discovered this year.

Sharon brought along a gorgeous rose.  She grows them, and she said this was the last one for the year.  It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and she wanted to remember it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment