Monday, November 7, 2011

The Anthrop Family

I LOVE this family!

I feel like I've known Ally for forever... when actually, we met via a mutual friend on Facebook.  I have enjoyed her family for the past year, and we finally got to meet each other in person!  And I have to say, she's such a sweetheart!

Ally & Michael are incredibly sweet together.

Their boys...Robert, Jonah, Eli & Jordan are SO MUCH FUN!  I have to give them kudos...I've never had kids more willing to sit & pose for me before!

I'm going to recruit Eli & Jordan to be my assistants.  They had such great ideas!
We did this shoot at Happy Hollow Park in West Lafayette.  What a GREAT location!  So many places to take pictures, but there was a tree that I simply love.  And the tree, paired with this family was just... perfect!
Because this family is so fun, we ended the photo shoot with a Silly String fight!  Each family member was armed with a different color of Silly String.  I was able to catch some great shots amidst the storm of Silly String -- I even got shot!

I'm so thankful for this friendship, and for getting the opportunity to meet such a fantastic family!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment