Monday, December 5, 2011

The Pappas Family

It's funny how paths cross in life.  I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I actually met the Pappas family at our shoot.  You see, their daughter attended the same elementary school as my boys and they live in my previous neighborhood.  However, while fully embracing my "blondness", I failed to realize any of this!  I was so glad to connect with them.  What a great family!

The day we did these pictures, the weather was great all day, until about 10 minutes before our shoot -- the clouds rolled in, and holy wind, Batman!  Could've done without the gale-force winds... but we pushed through it.  :)

It was nice to meet Amy's mom, Joyce, who I mistakenly called JoAnne during the shoot.  Whenever you meet me, the first thing I will tell you is that I'm horrible with names... and clearly, this proves that fact!  I never forget a face, but names, wow... they completely elude me.  ;)

I believe this barn is becoming quite popular with photo shoots.  While we were there, we found some old books sitting out - my guess is from someone else's shoot.  Jillian took a liking to them, so I captured her doing one of the things she loves most... reading.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment