Monday, December 5, 2011

The Kantz Family

I've been doing pictures for a little over a year now, and because of this, I'm experiencing repeat clients.  The Kantz family was one of the first families I photographed last year, and it just makes my heart smile to see them again this year!

Kaylin was so little last year -- I saw her this year, and she's such a big girl now!  And wow, what a doll!!



The morning of the shoot, I received a text from Carly, stating that she had gotten engaged to Tyler, and they wanted some engagement pictures as well.  I was so excited!!  Congrats to them both!

And I have to say, Tyler is so sweet with both of his girls.  Both of his girls adore him, and that is definitely reciprocated on his behalf as well.

Oh, and did I mention that Casper, the horse, was there too?  I love horses.  :)

It was a great shoot, great day and full of great people!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment