Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm BEHIND!

I just wanted to apologize to you all for my lack of posting here lately...

I've been what the military refers to as a "single married person" for the past 2 months.  My husband has been on a deployment overseas, and I've been holding down the fort here.  And, I feel like I'm sort of under water somedays!!  Between getting the boys to school, extra-curricular activities, scouts, soccer, doctor's appointments, orthodontist appointments, dentist appointments, traveling for spring break, throwing a party for a church confirmation... well, my photo biz sort of took a back seat for a bit.  But my family always comes first... and I love that you all understand that and have been so supportive!  :)

I realized that I missed 2 blog entries over the holidays -- I apologize GREATLY to the Dammeier & Bunch families.  I'm super behind on posting right now.  Anyone want to be my assistant & work for free?  ;)  I'll get a hold on things when my hubby gets back.  Right now, I'm a little scattered... please bear with me!  

I just want to say again how much I appreciate each & every one of my clients, fans of my Facebook site, and readers of my blog.  Without you all, my life would be sad... I wouldn't get to see so many smiling faces!  

No comments:

Post a Comment