Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fen Brokamp -- 6 month photos


I'm not sure what I can say about this little guy except -- oh. my. word.  He completely stole my heart!  

I've said it a million times before.  I LOVE BABIES!!  Babies are such precious miracles.  I would love one more day with my own boys... just to hold them & snuggle with them as babies again.  Now they're getting so big & tall -- they'd almost have to hold me now!  ha!

Fen & his mom came over & hung out for a while.  Fen provided entertainment for us both -- and his mom & I solved all the world's problems because y'know, that's what friends do.  

I'm trying out a new concept, and I got this idea from another photog friend.  This is a prototype, and I'm playing around with things.  During this shoot, I got a little bit of video as well as pictures.  We all remember our babies from the pictures... but sometimes we forget their little movements or faces when they turned over, etc.  I'm hoping to capture even more memories for my clients.  

Please leave me feedback & let me know what you think of this concept.  If this is something you'd all like to see with a photo session, or in addition to it, let me know!  

As always, thanks to you all for choosing me to capture your memories for you.  Thank you, Brokamp family, for thinking of me, and sharing your sweet baby Fen with me.  

Oh, and I feel that I should mention that I stole a little "Fen time" after our shoot.  He was getting sleepy, so I was holding him... and he zonked out in my arms.  So, we sat & rocked for a while.  I was in heaven.  Does anything smell better than a baby's head?  Nope.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment